- Privacy Notice
St. Boniface Concert Society will be what's known as the 'Controller' of the personal data you provide to us. We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information unless those are pertinent to the services you have asked us to provide. Personal data typically just includes name, address, email, and phone number.
- Why we need your data
We need to know your basic personal data in order to provide you with the services you have instructed us to perform, or to communicate with you following an enquiry. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide and oversee these services to you.
- What we do with your data
All the personal data we hold is processed in the UK, however for the purposes of IT hosting and maintenance this information might be located on servers within the European Union from time to time. No third parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
- What we would also like to do with your data
We would however like to use your name and email address to inform you of our future offers and similar products. This information is not shared with third parties and you can unsubscribe at any time by dropping us an email to: email@example.com stating your preferences.
- How long we keep your data
If you are a customer, we are required under UK tax law to keep your basic personal data (name, address, contact details) for a minimum of 6 years after which time it will be destroyed. Personal Information you have specifically provided for marketing purposes, will be kept with us until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive this information.
- What are your rights
- If at any point you believe the information we hold/process on you is incorrect you can request to see this information and have it corrected or deleted.
- If you are not satisfied with our response or believe we are processing your personal data not in accordance with the law you can complain to the Information Commissioner's Office: https://ico.org.uk